The new P8SAA Motherboard

DER@Southbeach.net

I know that this Mobo is very new, but does anyone have any experience with
or know of any review about it? I'm getting ready to build a system based
on the board, that is as soon as I can get my hands on it. The vendor I
ordered it from has it on backorder and has told me that it should be
available sometime this week...Right! Anyhow, I plan to mount it in SM's
SC742T-550 Chassis. This case has 7 SATA trays connected to a common
backplane. This is an ideal fit for me as I plan to add a Promise FastTrak
S150-SX4 SATA RAID controller. My plan is to mount a 36GB WD Raptor to the
onboard SATA controller and configure it for only System/Application use.
Then mount 3-120GB SATA HDD's to the Promise card using RAID 5 (or maybe
RAID 10 with 4 drives) for my data files. I may later add a 200GB SATA
drive to the onboard controller for use in TiVo like HDD recording of HDTV
programs (off the air) with an ATI HDTV Wonder tuner card. I have the HDTV
card in another computer right now and it...well...works Wonders! Beautiful
playback of HD programs. I live in the Ft. Laud/Miami area and we have 11
TV stations broadcasting Digital signals.

Any comments or suggestions?

Req: Can anyone tell me why the new motherboard won't recoginize the CD. Epox Motherboard EP-5P965+GLI/6 board. bj@MB.com Epox 2 01-14-2008 08:04 PM
Req: Can anyone tell me why the new motherboard won't recoginize th CD rom's. Epox Motherboard EP-5P965+GLI/6 board. bj@xxx.com Epox 0 01-09-2008 04:22 PM
Building New System, Need New Motherboard Ronald Carter Gigabyte 1 04-15-2006 10:58 AM
The P8SAA Motherboard? DER Supermicro 0 12-04-2004 04:35 AM
New NForce motherboard drivers, also new Abit NF7 bioses ..... rms ATI 10 07-26-2004 01:20 PM