newbie AMD64 question

Jeff DeVore

Okay realize I am a total newbie to AMD CPUZ

Well I recently purchased amd64 3200+ 2.2ghz newcastle socket 754 cpu and
Asus K8N mobo
with 1 gig pc3200 ddr sdram
I am totally satisified (content for now ) with default clock speeds and
settings , but I am having a bit of trouble grasping the difference between
the Intel bus design versus the AMD64 bus all the multipliers and options in
the bios/motherboard seem to be a lil different then what i am accustom to
could someone please direct me to information or explain ( remember i am a
newbie to this ) the differnces between the Intel and AMD 64
I want to attempt to overclock someday as of now i am running everything in
Bios settings as default

Please help a newb out of a jam !

AMD64 to AMD64 X2 w/o OS Reinstall? Margaret Epox 5 03-12-2007 01:08 AM
newbie amd64 question Jeff DeVore Asus 1 04-26-2006 05:14 AM
XP3200+ to AMD64 upgrade - another question pwrberry@yahoo.co.uk Asus 6 12-17-2004 01:20 AM
Which AMD64 platform? Matt Austin Abit 2 08-28-2004 06:29 PM
Any problems with AMD64 processors? xyz Abit 3 04-29-2004 11:38 AM