Newsgroups showing new posts but none there?

Jimbob

Hi

I have just recently installed Thunderbird so i'm not used the layout
just yet.

The problem is that some of my n/g's show the exact same number of new
posts, but when i enter the n/g there isn't any new posts. Everytime I
'Get messages for account' it always says the same number everytime. It
doesn't do it on all my n/g's just a few. Anyone know what could be the
problem?

Thanks

Florian Auer

Jimbob schrieb:
> Hi
>
> I have just recently installed Thunderbird so i'm not used the layout
> just yet.

Hi,

you are in the wrong group! THis is a.c.hardware.amd.thunderbird and has
nothing to do with Mozilla Thunderbird.

Regards,

Flo

Jimbob

Florian Auer wrote:
> Jimbob schrieb:
>> Hi
>>
>> I have just recently installed Thunderbird so i'm not used the layout
>> just yet.

> Hi,
>
> you are in the wrong group! THis is a.c.hardware.amd.thunderbird and has
> nothing to do with Mozilla Thunderbird.
>

> Regards,
>
> Flo

Lol, realised that after i'd posted