No IO ports motherboard exists?

Junior Member

I can't seem to find any motherboards (mini, nano) which do not have IO ports. I'm looking for something like VIA's NL series which is outdated at this point.

google this: via nl (eol)
New members can't post links.

If you take a look, it has no IO ports but instead headers for integration. This is exactly what I'm looking for but with newer specs/support.

I wont be placing the board in a conventional case (with backplate). I don't want the IO ports for a cleaner integration with other components in a custom case.

I must be crazy, again.

Thanks. -Igor