No monitor display while agp card insert into slot

Manu

I have purchased a new motherboard Intel 945 & Intel processor 3.2.
Yesterday i'd purchased xfx 128mg AGP card, when i insert that card
into the slot their is no display on my monitor. Is their any advice
on this regard. I'll be very very thankful if anyone suggest
me.....Thanks in advance.....Rajesh Manu Sharma.

runingmouse

If you told us the brand motherboard and model of it. It would be of great
help. The abit board LG-95Z for example wouldn't use that vid card. Intel
945 is just a chip on many brands and models

"Manu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>I have purchased a new motherboard Intel 945 & Intel processor 3.2.
> Yesterday i'd purchased xfx 128mg AGP card, when i insert that card
> into the slot their is no display on my monitor. Is their any advice
> on this regard. I'll be very very thankful if anyone suggest
> me.....Thanks in advance.....Rajesh Manu Sharma.

Phil, Non-Squid

runingmouse wrote:
> If you told us the brand motherboard and model of it. It would be of
> great help. The abit board LG-95Z for example wouldn't use that vid
> card. Intel 945 is just a chip on many brands and models
>
> "Manu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> I have purchased a new motherboard Intel 945 & Intel processor 3.2.
>> Yesterday i'd purchased xfx 128mg AGP card, when i insert that card
>> into the slot their is no display on my monitor. Is their any advice
>> on this regard. I'll be very very thankful if anyone suggest
>> me.....Thanks in advance.....Rajesh Manu Sharma.

He pushed in REALLY hard when it wouldn't go in
--
Phil

LostSoul12

Youre serious right ?