No wonder Lenovo computers don't sell well. 512M of ram on a dual-core machine?

i_tell_it_like_it_is_3@yahoo.com

No wonder Lenovo computers don't sell well. 512M of ram on a dual-
core machine? And with Vista out, it is recommended to have 2G of ram
to run the OS and applications?

Yeah, but you gotta feel for Lenovo....after all, they did inherit all
of the mess IBM left them with - poor management, alllllll those 256M
chips, all those skimpy, shoddy hard drives.......

No wonder their computers don't sell well......

Jeez...there is even a USENET group devoted to thinkpad customers
networking to discuss problems they have had with the inadequate
machines. Apparently they have had problems calling the Lenovo
customer call center and being told "We no speakum de English."!

Also, and a nit, but a LARGE one, Lenovo got MAJOR incentives from the
state of NC to locate their headquarters in Morrisville, NC. And
then, as soon as they could, fired 1,400 workers.

I tried to tell my schoolies down at the State of NC that they were
making a mistake giving those Chinese all that money without getting
some promises - in writing - in return.

You can't trust those Chinese....just look at all that melamine laced
grain they were selling Menu Foods so all the trusting customers of
Menu Foods could unwittingly poison their pets. Oh, I guess that
makes the pets customers too.......

Those sorry Chineeeeeeeeeeeeee

Woody

Now that you have shown everyone your stupidity in the computer world why
don't you go back to sucking on your mothers breast and masturbating....

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> No wonder Lenovo computers don't sell well. 512M of ram on a dual-
> core machine? And with Vista out, it is recommended to have 2G of ram
> to run the OS and applications?
>
> Yeah, but you gotta feel for Lenovo....after all, they did inherit all
> of the mess IBM left them with - poor management, alllllll those 256M
> chips, all those skimpy, shoddy hard drives.......
>
> No wonder their computers don't sell well......
>
> Jeez...there is even a USENET group devoted to thinkpad customers
> networking to discuss problems they have had with the inadequate
> machines. Apparently they have had problems calling the Lenovo
> customer call center and being told "We no speakum de English."!
>
> Also, and a nit, but a LARGE one, Lenovo got MAJOR incentives from the
> state of NC to locate their headquarters in Morrisville, NC. And
> then, as soon as they could, fired 1,400 workers.
>
> I tried to tell my schoolies down at the State of NC that they were
> making a mistake giving those Chinese all that money without getting
> some promises - in writing - in return.
>
> You can't trust those Chinese....just look at all that melamine laced
> grain they were selling Menu Foods so all the trusting customers of
> Menu Foods could unwittingly poison their pets. Oh, I guess that
> makes the pets customers too.......
>
> Those sorry Chineeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ben Myers

Harsh, but absolutely appropriate... Ben

On Wed, 16 May 2007 18:22:32 -0400, "Woody" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Now that you have shown everyone your stupidity in the computer world why
>don't you go back to sucking on your mothers breast and masturbating....
>

><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed) roups.com...
>> No wonder Lenovo computers don't sell well. 512M of ram on a dual-
>> core machine? And with Vista out, it is recommended to have 2G of ram
>> to run the OS and applications?
>>
>> Yeah, but you gotta feel for Lenovo....after all, they did inherit all
>> of the mess IBM left them with - poor management, alllllll those 256M
>> chips, all those skimpy, shoddy hard drives.......
>>
>> No wonder their computers don't sell well......
>>
>> Jeez...there is even a USENET group devoted to thinkpad customers
>> networking to discuss problems they have had with the inadequate
>> machines. Apparently they have had problems calling the Lenovo
>> customer call center and being told "We no speakum de English."!
>>
>> Also, and a nit, but a LARGE one, Lenovo got MAJOR incentives from the
>> state of NC to locate their headquarters in Morrisville, NC. And
>> then, as soon as they could, fired 1,400 workers.
>>
>> I tried to tell my schoolies down at the State of NC that they were
>> making a mistake giving those Chinese all that money without getting
>> some promises - in writing - in return.
>>
>> You can't trust those Chinese....just look at all that melamine laced
>> grain they were selling Menu Foods so all the trusting customers of
>> Menu Foods could unwittingly poison their pets. Oh, I guess that
>> makes the pets customers too.......
>>
>> Those sorry Chineeeeeeeeeeeeee

i_tell_it_like_it_is_8@yahoo.com

Well, Woody, the last time I did your sister she told me how it went
in your household. Your sister laid on her back while your mom ate
her pussy. You hovered underneath your mom eating her pussy while
your father cracked open your butthole. Then YOU continuted to eat
your mammy's pussy while your father kept jamming your asshole. Your
mother, with nothing else to do, licked your father's hershey hole.

As your sister said, and your mother - who was also there, agreed,
your family had a very incestuous bent.

And then, after your sister's juices saturated your mammy's face, your
sister would get up, move to the end of the line.