Noise: SN41G2V2 or ST61G4?

Dominik Roblek

I'm considering to purchase a Shuttle XPC system.
I would like to know, which configuration produces less noise: Shuttle
SN41G2V2 or Shuttle XPC ST61G4?
I'd also like to know which one would you recommend?

Thanks,
Dominik

David Jones

None of them are completely quiet. I have the ST61G4 with two disk drives.
If there is music playing, you cannot hear it. The advantage of this model
is that it is available for the Prescott CPU and also has serial ATA RAID.

news:EOw9d.3977$(E-Mail Removed)...

adding AGP card to SN41G2V2 S. Shuttle 5 05-18-2004 06:33 AM
SN41G2V2: mouse port stays active when computer switched off! S. Shuttle 0 05-15-2004 05:54 PM