Non-System disk, press any key...

Junior Member

I have an older Acer Aspire 5000 that I have had for a while now and it has had alot of upgrades etc...Anyways my son erased my C: drive with the old os which was windows XP. I have a D: drive that has Windows 7 on it and I cannot get past the black screen that says "Non-System disk, press any key..." I have tried a couple third party programs and it still just beeps when you hit a key. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks