nTune functionality on ABIT boards

Dazzer

I want to use nTune software on my abit AN8 Fatality motherboard as I don't
like the uGuru interface. However, nTune will not fully function on this
board (No temp monitoring, etc...)

Is this the norm with ABIT on new motherboards and if I wait the next
release of nTune will be fully functioning or

due to the uGuru on board hardware, nTune will never have full
functionality?

Dazzer