NVIDIA GeForce 6100 problem

drflowers

Hello,

I recently purcashed a Gateway GT5082 along with a Gateway Monito
(FPD1760 TFT LCD) and can not get videos and/or animation to display.
I have tried changing options in the display settings, but simpl
cannot figure out what the issue is. The monitor displays perfectl
for all things except animation(such as windows 3D screensavors) or an
sort of video. Does anybody have any suggesstions? Is this a setting
issue or a video card issue? Or perhaps the monitor?

Thanks for any and all the help you can provide!

Da

--
drflowers

BrianVeg

I have the same problem with a PNY Verto GeForce 6600. Everything
except full motion video works great. Any suggestions??

drflowers wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I recently purcashed a Gateway GT5082 along with a Gateway Monitor
> (FPD1760 TFT LCD) and can not get videos and/or animation to display.
> I have tried changing options in the display settings, but simply
> cannot figure out what the issue is. The monitor displays perfectly
> for all things except animation(such as windows 3D screensavors) or any
> sort of video. Does anybody have any suggesstions? Is this a settings
> issue or a video card issue? Or perhaps the monitor?
>
> Thanks for any and all the help you can provide!
>
> Dan
>

> --
> drflowers

GeForce Go 6100, lack of real nVidia Control Panel Jeffrey Kaplan Nvidia 4 11-12-2007 01:56 AM
GeForce 6100-M any good? drb ECS 0 07-01-2007 12:49 PM
GeForce 6100 won't support 1680x1050 res even after driver update jbridges.ta@sbcglobal.net Nvidia 3 03-20-2007 06:48 PM
TV out with GeForce 6100? Dan Lenski Nvidia 5 12-10-2006 11:10 PM
GeForce 6100 onboard MSI K8NGM2-L + FLY TV Meat Plow Nvidia 0 08-18-2006 03:35 PM