Nvidia(Nforce 3) motherboard

YanquiDawg

Bought a Chaintech VNF3-250 motherboard and A64 2800. The Chaintech manual is
useless an the readme on the driver CD is practically non-existant. Does anyone
know what motherboard drivers are required? Specifically what are ITE drivers?
I'm running a dual boot 98SE/W2KPro so are there different drivers for each
OS?Thanks,Dawg

Barry Walsh

YanquiDawg wrote:
> Bought a Chaintech VNF3-250 motherboard and A64 2800. The Chaintech manual is
> useless an the readme on the driver CD is practically non-existant. Does anyone
> know what motherboard drivers are required? Specifically what are ITE drivers?
> I'm running a dual boot 98SE/W2KPro so are there different drivers for each
> OS?Thanks,Dawg

The chipset drivers are from www.nvidia.com, currently the 4.27 pack.
There's a separate pack for 9x and for 2k/XP. The ITE drivers are for
the onboard GigaRAID controller from ITE, rather than nVidia.

YanquiDawg

Okay thanks.I did download the new ones.> Does anyone