Nvidia Quadro 4 ebay cheap, get yourself a top quality card for cheap

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=5153225417

First of One

This is actually a cool card, equivalent to the Ti4400 in specs. Who's the
manufacturer? LeadTek? PNY?

"H" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:w5zBd.100$(E-Mail Removed)...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=5153225417

> --------------= Posted using GrabIt =----------------
> ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
> -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

Benjamin Gawert

First of One wrote:

> This is actually a cool card, equivalent to the Ti4400 in specs.

No, the Q4 900XGL is the GF4Ti4600 equivalent. The Ti4400 equivalent is the
750XGL...

Benjamin

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

First of One

And the 980XGL is just the 900XGL with AGP8x support, right? I stand
corrected.

"Benjamin Gawert" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> No, the Q4 900XGL is the GF4Ti4600 equivalent. The Ti4400 equivalent is

the
> 750XGL...
>
> Benjamin
>
> --
> A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
> Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
> A: Top-posting.

Benjamin Gawert

First of One wrote:

> And the 980XGL is just the 900XGL with AGP8x support, right?

Correct.

Benjamin

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.