Nvidia SLI ?? How to turn off?

Hari Seldon

Ok,

I installed the newest drivers (perhaps that was a mistake) and now some SLI
turned off message appaers, while I never turned some SLI on!??!?? Never saw
that with the ol' drivers. The message states I should disable the SLI in
the setup to get rid of the message, but the Nvidia-tabs don't give that
option.

Anyone who knows how to fix this? Can't roll back the drivers, that makes
Pinnacle studio 9 screw up. TIA!!

Sys: AMD3000+
2 Gig Ram
Nvidia Gforce6600 DDR 256
Windows XP SP2 with some games, pinnacle and lots of porn installed
;-)

Hari Seldon

"Hari Seldon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:647c$44d0dfe8$3ec3e5fe$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ok,
>
> I installed the newest drivers (perhaps that was a mistake) and now some
> SLI turned off message appaers, while I never turned some SLI on!??!??
> Never saw that with the ol' drivers. The message states I should disable
> the SLI in the setup to get rid of the message, but the Nvidia-tabs don't
> give that option.
>
> Anyone who knows how to fix this? Can't roll back the drivers, that makes
> Pinnacle studio 9 screw up. TIA!!
>
> Sys: AMD3000+
> 2 Gig Ram
> Nvidia Gforce6600 DDR 256
> Windows XP SP2 with some games, pinnacle and lots of porn installed
> ;-)

Oops... Google is my friend with the right suffix, couldn't find it since 5
secs..sorry:

solution:

http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=16684

Babichev

Hari Seldon wrote:
> "Hari Seldon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:647c$44d0dfe8$3ec3e5fe$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Ok,
> >
> > I installed the newest drivers (perhaps that was a mistake) and now some
> > SLI turned off message appaers, while I never turned some SLI on!??!??
> > Never saw that with the ol' drivers. The message states I should disable
> > the SLI in the setup to get rid of the message, but the Nvidia-tabs don't
> > give that option.
> >
> > Anyone who knows how to fix this? Can't roll back the drivers, that makes
> > Pinnacle studio 9 screw up. TIA!!
> >
> > Sys: AMD3000+
> > 2 Gig Ram
> > Nvidia Gforce6600 DDR 256
> > Windows XP SP2 with some games, pinnacle and lots of porn installed
> > ;-)
> >

> Oops... Google is my friend with the right suffix, couldn't find it since 5
> secs..sorry:
>
> solution:
>
> http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=16684

Thanks! I had this error as well!