Ok Now who I complain to?

docfl

<Rant mode on>
I sent a check to Dell Financial services on 10-24-03 and it cleared my bank
on 10-29-03 but low and behold guess what! It is now 16 days later and the
money has YET to be applied to my account.
I have filed a complaint with the FTC and am thinking of one to the state
attorneys office.
The problem is which one, Texas because Dell is headquartered there ,or
Illinois because that is where Dell Financial is? Both of them?
The funniest damm thing is they had the nerve to put a late charge on my
account because they are "Holding until the check clears"
I called their 800 direct to India line and the person there spoke
gibberish(Sure wasn't English) and after several emails they "As a one time
courtesy" they removed the late charge.
OK rant over, what other steps can you all suggest.
Thanks
Docfl

--
Do not use for USE(SPAM) Replace no spam with com to reply
should read docfl(at)tampabay.rr.com

Bob Rekieta

Call this number - 1-800-www-dell.

Go to this website and send them email:

http://dfs.us.dell.com/service/Conta...ctDFS_View.asp

Also, ask your bank for a copy of the cancelled check (both sides). Be
prepared to mail it to them if financial services can't help you.

"docfl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Ytptb.179318$(E-Mail Removed) om...
> <Rant mode on>
> I sent a check to Dell Financial services on 10-24-03 and it cleared my

bank
> on 10-29-03 but low and behold guess what! It is now 16 days later and the
> money has YET to be applied to my account.
> I have filed a complaint with the FTC and am thinking of one to the state
> attorneys office.
> The problem is which one, Texas because Dell is headquartered there ,or
> Illinois because that is where Dell Financial is? Both of them?
> The funniest damm thing is they had the nerve to put a late charge on my
> account because they are "Holding until the check clears"
> I called their 800 direct to India line and the person there spoke
> gibberish(Sure wasn't English) and after several emails they "As a one

time
> courtesy" they removed the late charge.
> OK rant over, what other steps can you all suggest.
> Thanks
> Docfl
>
> --
> Do not use for USE(SPAM) Replace no spam with com to reply
> should read docfl(at)tampabay.rr.com

Carol

"docfl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Ytptb.179318$(E-Mail Removed) om...
> <Rant mode on>
> I sent a check to Dell Financial services on 10-24-03 and it cleared my

bank
> on 10-29-03 but low and behold guess what! It is now 16 days later and the
> money has YET to be applied to my account.
> I have filed a complaint with the FTC and am thinking of one to the state
> attorneys office.
> The problem is which one, Texas because Dell is headquartered there ,or
> Illinois because that is where Dell Financial is? Both of them?
> The funniest damm thing is they had the nerve to put a late charge on my
> account because they are "Holding until the check clears"
> I called their 800 direct to India line and the person there spoke
> gibberish(Sure wasn't English) and after several emails they "As a one

time
> courtesy" they removed the late charge.
> OK rant over, what other steps can you all suggest.
> Thanks
> Docfl
>
> --
> Do not use for USE(SPAM) Replace no spam with com to reply
> should read docfl(at)tampabay.rr.com

send an email to Dell using planetfeedback.com

Carol