Older versions of ATI video drivers and MMC files

Henry Bemis

Anyone know where to get the older more stable (yeah right) versions for my ATI
AIW Radeon 8500DV card?

The newer ones crash like Bill Gates is on stage....

Help!

Captain Midnight

"Henry Bemis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:H%Xuh.2496$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Anyone know where to get the older more stable (yeah right) versions for

my ATI
> AIW Radeon 8500DV card?
>
> The newer ones crash like Bill Gates is on stage....
>
> Help!

Depends on your O/S. Click appropriate buttons. Look for "Previous Drivers"
link.

http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.html

Henry Bemis

Been there - don't see any 'previous drivers' offered.

>> Anyone know where to get the older more stable (yeah right) versions for my
>> ATI
>> AIW Radeon 8500DV card?
>>
>> The newer ones crash like Bill Gates is on stage....

> Depends on your O/S. Click appropriate buttons. Look for "Previous Drivers"
> link.

Prince Lee

I have some of the older drivers, ones that don't seem to be on the ATI-AMD
site any longer. The Drivers are the Cat 4.10 with Media Center 9.02. I also
have the Cat 4.12 drivers, but they have OpenGL issues, so I'd stay with
4.10.

All in all the software would be about 70+megs, I could send it via an
instant messenger....

"Henry Bemis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsPdvh.5101$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Been there - don't see any 'previous drivers' offered.
>
>>> Anyone know where to get the older more stable (yeah right) versions for
>>> my ATI
>>> AIW Radeon 8500DV card?
>>>
>>> The newer ones crash like Bill Gates is on stage....

>> Depends on your O/S. Click appropriate buttons. Look for "Previous
>> Drivers"
>> link.

Captain Midnight

"Henry Bemis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsPdvh.5101$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Been there - don't see any 'previous drivers' offered.
>
> >> Anyone know where to get the older more stable (yeah right) versions

for my
> >> ATI
> >> AIW Radeon 8500DV card?
> >>
> >> The newer ones crash like Bill Gates is on stage....

> > Depends on your O/S. Click appropriate buttons. Look for "Previous

Drivers"
> > link.

The XP O/S link does. If not there try other combinations of O/S &card. As
long as your using a version older than recommended but not older than on
your disc it should be OK. I like it that AMD took the files off the
encrypted server but wish they had done a more complete job.

OGT

Open your eyes :This page
http://ati.amd.com/support/drivers/x...evious-xp.html

Olivier

Henry Bemis

They are open........

The link did NOT show up when I went to the page Captain posted. I don't know
why. However, I got there from the link you posted and I thank you and everybody
for the assistance. I hope this fixes my BSOD!

Thanks!
HB