Older versions?

Matt Ion

After numerous attempts at newer versions of the Radeon 9800 AIW drivers
and MMC software, I've settled on the v5.5 WDM drivers and MMC 9.08.

Unfortuantely, after a recent crash, my installers for the 5.5 driver
(5-5_xp-2k_dd_cp_wdm.exe), UCI (9-08_mmc_uci.exe), and MMC
(9-08_mmc_enu.exe) components have become corrupted - trying to run any
of them opens a command window that briefly flashes "Not enough
memory..." and then closes.

None of these appear to be available on ATI/AMD's website anymore. Does
anyone else here have copies that they could send me?

PhxGrunge

"Matt Ion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> After numerous attempts at newer versions of the Radeon 9800 AIW drivers
> and MMC software, I've settled on the v5.5 WDM drivers and MMC 9.08.
>
> Unfortuantely, after a recent crash, my installers for the 5.5 driver
> (5-5_xp-2k_dd_cp_wdm.exe), UCI (9-08_mmc_uci.exe), and MMC
> (9-08_mmc_enu.exe) components have become corrupted - trying to run any of
> them opens a command window that briefly flashes "Not enough memory..."
> and then closes.
>
> None of these appear to be available on ATI/AMD's website anymore. Does
> anyone else here have copies that they could send me?

You can find the MMC 9.08 package under the ATI HDTV Wonder tuner card on
the ATI site.

Matt Ion

PhxGrunge wrote:
> "Matt Ion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> After numerous attempts at newer versions of the Radeon 9800 AIW drivers
>> and MMC software, I've settled on the v5.5 WDM drivers and MMC 9.08.
>>
>> Unfortuantely, after a recent crash, my installers for the 5.5 driver
>> (5-5_xp-2k_dd_cp_wdm.exe), UCI (9-08_mmc_uci.exe), and MMC
>> (9-08_mmc_enu.exe) components have become corrupted - trying to run any of
>> them opens a command window that briefly flashes "Not enough memory..."
>> and then closes.
>>
>> None of these appear to be available on ATI/AMD's website anymore. Does
>> anyone else here have copies that they could send me?

> You can find the MMC 9.08 package under the ATI HDTV Wonder tuner card on
> the ATI site.

Thanks... still need the older driver tho, I couldn't get the older MMC
to work with the newer drivers.

> PhxGrunge wrote:
>> "Matt Ion" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> After numerous attempts at newer versions of the Radeon 9800 AIW drivers
>>> and MMC software, I've settled on the v5.5 WDM drivers and MMC 9.08.
>>>
>>> Unfortuantely, after a recent crash, my installers for the 5.5 driver
>>> (5-5_xp-2k_dd_cp_wdm.exe), UCI (9-08_mmc_uci.exe), and MMC
>>> (9-08_mmc_enu.exe) components have become corrupted - trying to run any
>>> of them opens a command window that briefly flashes "Not enough
>>> memory..." and then closes.
>>>
>>> None of these appear to be available on ATI/AMD's website anymore. Does
>>> anyone else here have copies that they could send me?

>> You can find the MMC 9.08 package under the ATI HDTV Wonder tuner card on
>> the ATI site.

> Thanks... still need the older driver tho, I couldn't get the older MMC to
> work with the newer drivers.

Try the WDM previous version drivers for the TV Wonder PCI/VE cards. They
are the same as the AIW WDM drivers for 9.06 which did not change for 9.08.