One of the Dual Gigabit LAN port in IP35 Pro stoped working

mbegz@noaddress.com

Hi all

One of the Dual Gigabit LAN port in my mother IP35 Pro suddenly
stopped working. It was used go to the router for another computer to
log on the Internet. I have disabled the port which is #1 according
to BIOS. Now I am using Ethernet card for that.

I have updated the BIOS long time ago, so it is not BIOS update which
did it.

How can I can it work again. Thanks

Gigabit Lan (Marvell) port on Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe stopped working kralfik@gmail.com Asus 8 03-02-2008 01:22 AM
Intellimouse explorer 2 stoped working discord72 Tablet PC 0 02-19-2006 02:31 AM
Dual Gigabit Lan P Asus 9 06-28-2004 08:18 AM
Scanning stoped working in OfficeJet v40 Adnan Rizvi HP 1 02-29-2004 11:22 PM
Gigabit lan port on A7N8X-E deluxe and faster cable connection? Dave Asus 9 12-21-2003 02:57 PM