A-open M/board & Asus WiFi Card

Steve Tandy

Hi

A fiend is trying to fit an Asus WL-138g Wireless PCI card onto his A-Open
AX6BC EZ motherboard. The problem is when he turns the PC on nothing
happens, it's powerless. To get the PC to power up, the card has to be
removed and the CMOS reset. Any suggestions!!!

BigJIm

try a different slot
then try the card in another machine to make sure it works/

news:ce5raq$be0$(E-Mail Removed)...