Order Status Question

Aaron

Hello,

I know the order status page is very un-reliable. I've had experience with
that on my first dell and from the post on here as well. I ordered it late
Sunday night around 12:30am pt. and I checked an hour ago. it was already on
the testing phase. is that normal after one day or so? I know it could stick
in that phase and I could have the computer before it's done, lol. just
wondering.

Aaron

Tom Scales

Sure. Depending on the model it can be ordered and shipped the same day,
particuarly laptops.

If everything goes well, you'll get it last week, uh, wait.......

Well, that website IS confusing.

Tom
"Aaron" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:PKoEc.5295$(E-Mail Removed) m...
> Hello,
>
> I know the order status page is very un-reliable. I've had experience with
> that on my first dell and from the post on here as well. I ordered it late
> Sunday night around 12:30am pt. and I checked an hour ago. it was already

on
> the testing phase. is that normal after one day or so? I know it could

stick
> in that phase and I could have the computer before it's done, lol. just
> wondering.
>
> Aaron

My Order has Partail Shipping Status? Ikaros Gateway 3 07-20-2007 10:57 PM
My Order has Partail Shipping Status? Ikaros Gateway 0 07-18-2007 10:21 PM
Order Status Ikaros Gateway 0 05-03-2007 03:52 PM
Unknown Order Status for new Dell Blue Apricot Dell 16 09-23-2006 12:19 PM
Order Status Chuck Lapre Dell 1 01-23-2004 02:03 AM