OT:LCD for computer/PS2 (Building computer for 7yr old)?

Top Secret

This NG is a good source of technical knowledge so I though I'd ask here
first.

The time has come to build my 7 year old a computer using some of my present
computer. That way I can justify buying new stuff to the wife. I will
probably go with Amd64 3400. Asus MB, 2GB ram, 200+ GB hard drive and ATI
Vid card. (He gets AMD 2100+ and ATI 9800 Pro, 1GB and soundblaster audigy
card). Hopefully connected using wireless G, but wondering about pre-N.

Anyway I'd like a flatscreen LCD that will work with a playstation/xbox and
a computer. Or do they all? Is there such a thing? I hope so, it would
save alot of real estate on a desk.

Thanks.

RT