Mr Ter

Does anybody know what is the minimum number of memory slots (on P3TDDE)
that have to be populated for the mob to be useable ?

Thanks - T.
--
---
if you would like to reply directly please remove [no #spam] from the email

J Ross

It looks like that Manual user doesn't say much about the minimum memory.
Check however this links which may contain points of some interest to you.

http://www.supermicro.com/PRODUCT/Ma...3TDDE_1.0c.pdf

http://www.supermicro.com/PRODUCT/Ma...3TDDE_1.0b.pdf

http://www.supermicro.com/TECHSUPPOR.../mbfaq0403.htm

http://www.supermicro.com/TECHSUPPOR.../mbfaq1202.htm

Q: DO you have a SuSE 7.3 driver for my P3TDDE onboard IDE RAID?

A: We don't have it on our FTP, but you can download the driver form the
Promise website HERE.

http://www.supermicro.com/TECHSUPPOR.../mbfaq1102.htm
Q: I am trying to install Redhat 7.3 in SCSI HDD in P3TDER with 2 CPUs
installed. The system will stop in "loading AIC7xxx" when choosing to boot
from SMP kernel after RH7.3 installation.

A: You will have to reinstall Redhat 7.3.

1. At Rrdhat 7.3 CD1 boot prompt, type: linux dd noprobe

2. Select "No" driver disk

3. After pass the language, etc., choose "add device" to list device driver
then select "SCSI"

4. Choose "old AIC7xxx driver" to install.

5. Click "OK" to continue installation.

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/shophiq/sys-6021io.html

http://www.memorylabs.net/supsersys15.html

news:c0lg0q$18s8i8$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...

P3TDDE and Linux Mr Ter Supermicro 0 02-08-2004 02:02 PM
P3TDDE - hard drive limits Tim_UK Supermicro 1 12-05-2003 01:06 AM