P4C800-E Deluxe mobo

La Pedrera

How do I go about setting this up to boot to the SATA drive? I have on SATA
drive taht I want to install my os onto (xp).

I know I need to make the fdd with the driver on it (F6 during xp setup
option), but what about setting it in the boot sequence? Is there a bios
setting to select it?

God

"La Pedrera" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:wbIUa.94875$(E-Mail Removed) le.rogers.com...
> How do I go about setting this up to boot to the SATA drive? I have on

SATA
> drive taht I want to install my os onto (xp).
>
> I know I need to make the fdd with the driver on it (F6 during xp setup
> option), but what about setting it in the boot sequence? Is there a bios
> setting to select it?

If you don't have any IDE drives, just boot as is...

Or choose SCSI as the first boot device.

PCParts

I found the option.. in the boot menu, go to the hdd configuration (then
within there, you can select of any drive you have attached - ide / sata)
and boot from that one ..

Hope that helps you too.

news:lxPUa.55617$(E-Mail Removed) e.rogers.com...