P4C800-E manual now on Web

Alan Beagley

The manual for the new P4C800-E is now online:

http://www.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/sock...0-e_deluxe.pdf

-=-
Alan

Christian Hans

Alan Beagley [23 Jun 2003]:

> The manual for the new P4C800-E is now online:

a long time ... (6 or 7 days ...)

Alan Beagley

I had looked several times recently without finding any mention of this
board: searches for that mobo failed. The information on the board
itself is *still* incomplete at that site: the specification page is
there, but I get "page not found" when I click "Overview."

-=-
Alan

On 06/23/03 12:51 pm Christian Hans put fingers to keyboard and launched
the following message into cyberspace: