P4SCT+II, using Marvell RAID

George

I noticed that the Marvell controller supports tagged command queuing on
this board. I need to build a small department file server for a database
(not an application server , just a database on the clients that opens a lot
of files). RAID 1 is sufficient for my needs so a pair of Raptors would
work. I don't know how mature or solid tagged command queuing is on SATA.
Anyone have experience with it? Or should I just stick with SCSI?

ASUS SABERTOOTH X58 and Asus Marvell raid: I look for info ijones@jejejeje.it Asus 0 01-31-2011 08:36 AM
Marvell vct not working Brandon Asus 7 05-31-2005 10:26 PM
Marvell chipset Lan drivers on P4P800 SE and K8V SE deluxe Gordon Scott Asus 9 04-01-2005 05:54 PM
Marvell Sata Drivers-do i need them and where are they?? rj Abit 2 01-12-2005 10:45 PM
ASUS K8V SE Marvell 8E8001 and PXE Rithick Bala Asus 3 10-15-2004 03:22 PM