P4SD-LA Motherboard CD and ASUS TV7134 Drivers

InfoSeeker

Hi all,

Does anyone know where I can acquire a copy of ASUS P4SD-LA
motherboard CD for XP? Is there a place to download this?

Also does anyone know where I can download the ASUS TV7134 drivers for
XP (English)?

Thanks.

InfoSeeker

Paul

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
(E-Mail Removed) (InfoSeeker) wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know where I can acquire a copy of ASUS P4SD-LA
> motherboard CD for XP? Is there a place to download this?
>
> Also does anyone know where I can download the ASUS TV7134 drivers for
> XP (English)?
>
> Thanks.
>
> InfoSeeker

P4SD-LA Asus OEM board ? You may have to get the drivers from
HP or whoever made the whole computer.

http://h20015.www2.hp.com/en/documen...Name=c00041640

http://www.asus.it/support/download/...Language=en-us

HTH,
Paul

InfoSeeker

> P4SD-LA Asus OEM board ? You may have to get the drivers from
> HP or whoever made the whole computer.
>
> http://h20015.www2.hp.com/en/documen...Name=c00041640
>
> http://www.asus.it/support/download/...Language=en-us
>
> HTH,
> Paul

Thanks for the URL to the TV card.

That motherboard is in a HP system and I am surprised to see that they
do not give out a CD for the motherboard drivers. It is like buying a
car and they do not give you the key to the boot.

I am hoping someone would be able to make this available on the net to
help users (HP: read these are your customers) to spring free from
HP's strangle hold.

We have managed to assemble all the drivers CD, except the
motherboard, for a system they sell in HK - Model a548hk. We need this
to change the OS from Chinese XP to English XP.

If I find one I will certainly make it available.

InfoSeeker.

Paul

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) (InfoSeeker) wrote:

> > P4SD-LA Asus OEM board ? You may have to get the drivers from
> > HP or whoever made the whole computer.
> >
> > http://h20015.www2.hp.com/en/documen...Name=c00041640

http://www.asus.it/support/download/...Language=en-us

> > HTH,
> > Paul

> Thanks for the URL to the TV card.
>
> That motherboard is in a HP system and I am surprised to see that they
> do not give out a CD for the motherboard drivers. It is like buying a
> car and they do not give you the key to the boot.
>
> I am hoping someone would be able to make this available on the net to
> help users (HP: read these are your customers) to spring free from
> HP's strangle hold.
>
> We have managed to assemble all the drivers CD, except the
> motherboard, for a system they sell in HK - Model a548hk. We need this
> to change the OS from Chinese XP to English XP.
>
> If I find one I will certainly make it available.
>
> InfoSeeker.

Comparing the specs on the HP webpage I gave you, to this:

http://www.atacom.com/html_print/MB4...SUS_4P_8G.html

it looks like the P4G800-V is a reasonable match to one of
the versions of the P4SD-LA. I tracked it down by searching
for the same Super I/O chip. The P4G800-V has six PCI slots,
and when you look at the layout in the manual, three PCI slots
were "glued" onto the end of the board. The only thing it is
missing is the TI Firewire chip, and it has a location on the
board for one of those to be soldered on. While I wouldn't try
using the P4G800-V BIOS on your board, you may find some of the
drivers work on it.

http://www.asus.com.tw/support/downl...lName=P4G800-V

I think if you dig long enough in some of the Asus FTP
servers, you'll find just about anything you need :-)

HTH,
Paul

InfoSeeker

Thanks for the great detective work. I will pursue that line.

At the moment, it appears the chip set is also close to that on P4P800 and
we have run the ChipUtil.exe from Intel to review the exact chip set.

Don't trust people like HP's advertised spec sheet as demonstrated
so far by its reluctance to give us the motherboard CD.

So far we only have the sound card to bring back alive.

InfoSeeker.

(E-Mail Removed) (InfoSeeker) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed) m>...
> > P4SD-LA Asus OEM board ? You may have to get the drivers from
> > HP or whoever made the whole computer.
> >
> > http://h20015.www2.hp.com/en/documen...Name=c00041640
> >
> > http://www.asus.it/support/download/...Language=en-us
> >
> > HTH,
> > Paul

> Thanks for the URL to the TV card.
>
> That motherboard is in a HP system and I am surprised to see that they
> do not give out a CD for the motherboard drivers. It is like buying a
> car and they do not give you the key to the boot.
>
> I am hoping someone would be able to make this available on the net to
> help users (HP: read these are your customers) to spring free from
> HP's strangle hold.
>
> We have managed to assemble all the drivers CD, except the
> motherboard, for a system they sell in HK - Model a548hk. We need this
> to change the OS from Chinese XP to English XP.
>
> If I find one I will certainly make it available.
>
> InfoSeeker.

Junior Member

Download Drever motherbot P4SD