Junior Member

Hi, I just got a new computer yesterday with Asus P5L-MX motherboard. After I finally got XP installed after 5 hours, I discovered that PC Probe II has shown me that MB had being running at 45-50 degree celsius, and chassis fan had a 0 rpm... NOw i dont even know if I have a chassis fan or not (i had to turn that reading on explicitly)... but thise readings are worrying me!! All the other readings are normal. what should I do at this point? Please help