P7P55D-E CPU fan

coltrane

Can anyone give me recommendations on CPU fans that fit a P7P55D without
blocking the memory slots and is relatively easy to install.
I am looking at the ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 7 Pro but I have seen that
with some mobos some of the memory slots are blocked.

thanks for the help

john

P. Post

I had the same problem so I used a Scythe GrandKama Cross SCKC2000 and that
fan is not blocking the memoryslots.
And relatively cheap too...

news:4be04e9d$0$22508$(E-Mail Removed)...