farmuse

selling some older stuff , this is a great motherboard but I just
do not have the time for it. I thought I would offer it for sale here
before eBay.

used PA-2007 with manual, a K6 2 400, and 128 MB ram. the board
runs fine, I installed it for a friend in 1997, and later bought it back
for my own collection. flashed to newest BIOS.

best offer and I can provide references, paypal preferred. can ship
USPS with dc, packed very well and shipped the same week

reply to wythevillecat at earthlink dot net

thanks and Happy New Year

PS I am also selling a dual cpu Tyan with P III 450 and 256 ECC
registered dimms best offer, very very well made motherboard