PA-2013, JI4333.zip Bios, and K6-III/450 + PLUS CPU

Gibby

Has anybody heard of any success stories using the AMD K6-III/450 Mhz
+ (PLUS) CPU on a PA-2013. The beta BIOS JI4333.zip is supposed to do
the job in making it work. In the reviews I read, I can't find anyone
that has tried it personnally so as to report back on success or
failure. One review that I read said that they have heard of some
success stories as well as some problems. They said they will report
back later, but who knows. What think you?
Thanks, Gibby

Kyle Brant

A "+" CPU works with the 4333 BIOS (not my personal experience, but my
recollection is many posters in the past did it, search google groups
for more info).
look here (click the mobo link on the left):
http://www-stud.uni-essen.de/~sw0729...lus/eindex.htm
--
Best regards,
Kyle