Passive Cooling on Video Card

Haggar

I like passive cooling. Like my Asus A8N premium. Currently using a x550.
Find colors are washed out, Nvidia colors seem richer. What model in Nvidia
can I get with passive cooling?

First of One

http://www.msi.com.tw/program/produc...20GF7%20(PCI-E)

MSI produces passively-cooled nVidia cards up to 7900GT, denoted by the
"-EZ" suffix. Just bear in mind there's no magic here. A passively-cooled
video card, especially a high-end model, will be extremely dependent on good
case ventilation.

"Haggar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bM3Ig.1979$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I like passive cooling. Like my Asus A8N premium. Currently using a x550.
>Find colors are washed out, Nvidia colors seem richer. What model in Nvidia
>can I get with passive cooling?

JRS

Here's a recent Gigabyte 7600GT passive cooling card review, and I recall
seeing one somewhere about an ASUS passive cooling 7600GT a couple weeks
ago. So at least 7600GT's are coming with passive cooling.

http://www.sharkyextreme.com/hardwar...le.php/3628156

Seems pretty good performance point for no fan.

--

JRS <steinie**X**@pacbell.net>
Please remove **X** to reply...

....Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult...

Passive cooling, what card Jim Nvidia 8 03-27-2011 09:03 AM
Re: Best PCI-E passive cooling card (Single slot) Man-wai Chang ToDie (33.6k) ATI 1 08-28-2008 08:53 AM
Fastest card with passive cooling? Thomas Engler ATI 5 12-11-2007 01:57 PM
IS-7 / ti4400 ==> passive zalman cooling possible? Promy Abit 0 01-20-2004 09:43 AM
Passive Cooling on P4S8X in Antec Overture Case mattimus Asus 1 11-07-2003 09:07 PM