password protect a RAID bios

orsobubu

I think it's dangerous that anyone can sit in front of a server
without any permission and he can access the RAID bios during
the boot process, then delete array, initialize disks or format
all the system because of the absence of a password protection...
Does it exist any solution? Can I use a not-bootable array?
What does mean this phrase I found in groups?

"hang the optical drives off it and put the hdd's on the main
controller.
Then password protect the main bios. Problem solved"