PC power and cooling fans

KJ Wright

Anybody ever used these are they as quiet as they say????

I want to use their p-4 fan heatsink...

any opinions appreciated

Thanks,

Kevin

xman Charlie

"KJ Wright" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anybody ever used these are they as quiet as they say????
>
> I want to use their p-4 fan heatsink...
>
> any opinions appreciated
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kevin

I have used their stuff, even their cases. Its okay, but I have replaced
their power supplys with antec.

my 2 cents

xman Charlie

"KJ Wright" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anybody ever used these are they as quiet as they say????
>
> I want to use their p-4 fan heatsink...
>
> any opinions appreciated
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kevin

I have used their stuff, even their cases. Its okay, but I have replaced
their power supplys with antec.

my 2 cents

xman Charlie

"KJ Wright" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anybody ever used these are they as quiet as they say????
>
> I want to use their p-4 fan heatsink...
>
> any opinions appreciated
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kevin

I have used their stuff, even their cases. Its okay, but I have replaced
their power supplys with antec.

my 2 cents

xman Charlie

"KJ Wright" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anybody ever used these are they as quiet as they say????
>
> I want to use their p-4 fan heatsink...
>
> any opinions appreciated
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kevin

I have used their stuff, even their cases. Its okay, but I have replaced
their power supplys with antec.

my 2 cents

Ed Forsythe

Why??