Motherboard Forums

PC400? What is the model of my Motherboard

12-02-2006, 10:12 PM
I bought a motherboard on ebay, and the seller said it was an ECS DC400. The motherboard is actually a PCChips motherboard (which I have read is made by ECS), however, I cannot seem to find my motherboard on their site. The motherboard in the following link looks almost identical to this motherboard: http://www.pcchips.com.tw/PCCWeb/Pro...uID=22&LanID=2
The only differences that I have noticed that are on my motherboard is that the large, gold colored heatsink in the center of my motherboard says "PC400," and next to the onboard audio is a female serial port. The reason I need to know this is because I don't know where the power switch, reset switch, speaker, etc. connect on the motherboard, since they are not labeled, meaning that I cannot even turn on the motherboard. If anyone has any information, I would greatly appreciate it.