PC400? What is the model of my Motherboard

Junior Member

I bought a motherboard on ebay, and the seller said it was an ECS DC400. The motherboard is actually a PCChips motherboard (which I have read is made by ECS), however, I cannot seem to find my motherboard on their site. The motherboard in the following link looks almost identical to this motherboard: http://www.pcchips.com.tw/PCCWeb/Pro...uID=22&LanID=2
The only differences that I have noticed that are on my motherboard is that the large, gold colored heatsink in the center of my motherboard says "PC400," and next to the onboard audio is a female serial port. The reason I need to know this is because I don't know where the power switch, reset switch, speaker, etc. connect on the motherboard, since they are not labeled, meaning that I cannot even turn on the motherboard. If anyone has any information, I would greatly appreciate it.

Re: Connect one model's AC adapter to other model? Adrian C Laptops 1 12-26-2008 11:20 PM
Re: Connect one model's AC adapter to other model? spamme9 Laptops 3 12-26-2008 06:25 PM
Which model motherboard??? John Abit 5 01-21-2005 03:33 PM
Why 2200+ & 2800+ in both model 8 & model 10 Sempron? Reality AMD Overclocking 5 09-27-2004 06:07 AM
Gigabyte motherboard. Model Type GA-686BX Steve MITCHAM Gigabyte 1 08-02-2003 06:31 PM