PCCHIPS M871G (V1.5)

vranikx

:question: :question: :question:
hello...I want give this motherboard to my girlfriend and don`t kno
if her processor AMD Sempron 2500+ 64bit revision E6 will work wit
this board...please help me because in tech support for this boar
they don`t tell me nothing :crybaby:

link for this board
http://www.pcchips.com.tw/PCCWeb/Pro...nuID=21&LanID=

Thanx for all and quick answers :thumbsup

Buffalo

news:LoV2f.81177$(E-Mail Removed). ..

http://www.pcchips.com.tw/PCCWeb/Pro...uID=21&LanID=0

> Thanx for all and quick answers :thumbsup:

The link tells you that it will support a 800MHz FSB and a 754 pin socket, which
hers has.
But you're correct in that it doesn't mention the 2500+ cpu. Perhaps it can't
provide the multiplier for that cpu.
Hopefully Shep or one of the other knowledgeable posters here will answer that
question.

Brian Campbell

It should work.

vranikx ((E-Mail Removed)-spam.invalid) wrote:
: :question: :question: :question:
: hello...I want give this motherboard to my girlfriend and don`t know
: if her processor AMD Sempron 2500+ 64bit revision E6 will work with
: this board...please help me because in tech support for this board
: they don`t tell me nothing :crybaby:

: link for this board:
: http://www.pcchips.com.tw/PCCWeb/Pro...uID=21&LanID=0

: Thanx for all and quick answers :thumbsup:

Sweathog

I just installed this board. If I take a known working WinXP instal
it reboots right after it loads the white bar across the bottom,
do a fresh install and the system just keeps rebooting. Funny thing
is I can boot from the XP CD, format the partition and copy the files
but never boot. I have a HD with Acronis (similar to Ghost) and
can boot into that with no problems until I choose windows. Do
need a driver for XP??

Sent via Archivaty.com

Sweathog

I just installed this board. If I take a known working WinXP instal
it reboots right after it loads the white bar across the bottom,
do a fresh install and the system just keeps rebooting. Funny thing
is I can boot from the XP CD, format the partition and copy the files
but never boot. I have a HD with Acronis (similar to Ghost) and
can boot into that with no problems until I choose windows. Do
need a driver for XP??

Sent via Archivaty.com

PCCHIPS M871G V1.5c - No boot Sweathog ECS 3 03-27-2007 03:35 AM
PC-CHIPS M871G V1.5 Tank Motherboards 2 12-14-2005 01:36 AM
PCChips TidalWave W30 / SIS 748 / Second harddisk only in Pio-Mode;-( Bernhard S ECS 0 01-10-2005 05:20 PM
K7SOM / PcChips M841LR 120 GB HD problem jetgraphics ECS 0 05-17-2004 03:22 AM
PCCHIPS M748LMRT Boot Mark Bellinger Abit 2 09-07-2003 12:09 AM