PCI Bridge Drivers on Fujitsu T4215?

Beverly Howard

My Fuji T4215 is has been reporting missing "Other PCI Bridge Device"
drivers and fails to find them locally or automatic searching and I
cannot find anything on web searches as well.

PCI\VEN_1217&DEV_7130&SUBSYS_131E10CF&REV_00\4&6B1 6D5B&0&1BF0

Fujitsu tech support has not been helpful either.

At about the same time, got the same error and inability to install or
find drivers for the PCMCIA\O2MICRO-SMARTCARDBUS_READER-2E10\1 and,
while I located drivers for this on the fujitsu site, the install of
them failed as well.

I have never had a smartcard inserted in this computer, although I have
used the pcmcia slot for CF cards and charging a mogomouse.

Any pointers to finding the above drivers or other details on this
problem would be appreciated.

fwiw, the tablet seems to be functioning adequately even with these errors.

tia,
Beverly Howard

undisclosed

I was also looking for the same . found your query but with no solution

I registered to post the following link

'Downloads - Support - Fujitsu
(http://ts.fujitsu.com/support/downloads.html

you can download DeskUpdate: Automatic driver update

or else you can download manually each driver

DeskUpdate is a software which automatically installs the require
driver.

prad

--
pradyu

Beverly Howard

>> http://ts.fujitsu.com/support/downloads.html <<

_Many_ Thanks!

Beverly Howard

Beverly Howard

I downloaded and ran the Deskupdate and it identified 16 files to be
updated.

However, when I selected "Install Updates" it connected, then stalled
and no updates were installed after 5-10 minutes.

What was your experience with this?

Plan to go in and select the specific ones later to see if the problem
is with a single update.

Beverly Howard

Beverly Howard

Update... Fuji's Deskupdate seems to be a solution for Fuji laptops, but
it's not an easy or elegant solution.

I _think_ it addressed my two primary problems after I unchecked
everything, then individually selected each one I thought I needed and
ran those installs.

It failed to download anything when I clicked the update with the
complete update scan result list.

It crashed every time the program finished, in this case, every time
each update was installed.

At least two of the updates failed to install.

I still have over half of the updates it found to run, but that will
have to wait for another day.

Again, it DID help with a serious problem! THANKS!

Beverly Howard