What pci-e gfx card for Asrock 775DUAL-VSTA?

Stuart Rogers

I am currently running my board with my AGP Radeon card and want to no
upgrade to a PCI-E gfx card. I know there is a list on the Asrock site but
I'm wondering what pci-e gfx cards people are actually using? I dont need
anything blistering, I'm not a gamer but I'd like a reasonable quality card
which is reasonably fast.

Stuart

Venom

"Stuart Rogers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns98FFB8F8F7A7Dstuartbroadstairsorg@130.133. 1.4...
> I am currently running my board with my AGP Radeon card and want to no
> upgrade to a PCI-E gfx card. I know there is a list on the Asrock site but
> I'm wondering what pci-e gfx cards people are actually using? I dont need
> anything blistering, I'm not a gamer but I'd like a reasonable quality

card
> which is reasonably fast.
>
> Stuart

A good card would be the nVidia 7600GT. It is number 25 on the list of
videocards from the best and most expensive right down to your Voodoo
Banshee cards if you can remember back that far.
My 7600GT was $185 in Aussie dollars retail and works a treat with Vista.
Anything cheaper is not really worth buying.

"Venom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsqUNh.2045$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Stuart Rogers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns98FFB8F8F7A7Dstuartbroadstairsorg@130.133. 1.4...
>>

> A good card would be the nVidia 7600GT. It is number 25 on the list of
> videocards from the best and most expensive right down to your Voodoo
> Banshee cards if you can remember back that far.

Please provide URL for the above list.

BC

007 wrote:

> "Venom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newsqUNh.2045$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Stuart Rogers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Xns98FFB8F8F7A7Dstuartbroadstairsorg@130.133. 1.4...
>>>

>> A good card would be the nVidia 7600GT. It is number 25 on the list of
>> videocards from the best and most expensive right down to your Voodoo
>> Banshee cards if you can remember back that far.
>>

> Please provide URL for the above list.

http://www.overclock.net/graphics-ca...kings-2-a.html

Updated 3 weeks ago.

Venom

"BC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:rxiPh.10612$(E-Mail Removed) et...
> 007 wrote:
> >
> > "Venom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > newsqUNh.2045$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >>
> >> "Stuart Rogers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:Xns98FFB8F8F7A7Dstuartbroadstairsorg@130.133. 1.4...
> >>>
> >> A good card would be the nVidia 7600GT. It is number 25 on the list of
> >> videocards from the best and most expensive right down to your Voodoo
> >> Banshee cards if you can remember back that far.
> >>

> > Please provide URL for the above list.

http://www.overclock.net/graphics-ca...s-card-ranking
s-2-a.html

> Updated 3 weeks ago.