PCMCIA Controller??

Ian_

Acer Extensa 2350 XP Home

Under Network Adapters, I have a listing of a
Intel PCIC compatible PCMCIA Controller,showing
an error, namely exclamation mark within a yellow circle.
Why??
What does it do? Driver wont roll back.
Checked out net, plenty who wanted to charge for a
driver for something I didn't know what it did

Any help appreciated ...Ian

joe

Ian_ wrote:

> Acer Extensa 2350 XP Home
>
> Under Network Adapters, I have a listing of a
> Intel PCIC compatible PCMCIA Controller,showing
> an error, namely exclamation mark within a yellow circle.
> Why??
> What does it do? Driver wont roll back.
> Checked out net, plenty who wanted to charge for a
> driver for something I didn't know what it did
>
> Any help appreciated ...Ian

That's the interface for the card slot on the side of the computer. You
should be able to find a driver on Acre's site.

One place to start may be here.
http://support.acer-euro.com/drivers...k/ex_2350.html