PDSMi RAID - Intel or Adaptec?

Someone

So what's the deal here? This new PDSMi motherboard comes
with a manual that says it has the Intel ICH7R RAID controller,
and that you use <Ctrl><I> to enter the RAID setup.

The bootup screen says it is an Adaptec RAID controller and
that you use <Ctrl><A> to enter the RAID setup.

Furthermore, when you load the Intel driver during Windows
installation (F6), Windows sees two separate drives to choose
from to install Windows instead of one logical drive.

Can someone suggest what to do? Is the manual wrong
and we should install the Adaptec RAID driver for F6?

Someone

Disregard. It works fine if you use the
"Intel SATA Drivers by 3rd Party (Adaptec)"
drivers.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...