Pen Stroke Delay

Jeremy

When I first got my tablet PC, my screen displayed my pen
strokes as I was making them. Now the screen does not
display the writing until I finish each stroke.

Does anyone know how to change a setting so the computer
will display my writing as I am writing rather than after
the completion of each stroke?

Chris De Herrera

Hi,
From what I've seen, the more software that you are running in the
background the slower the ink is displayed. So have you tried closing as
many apps as you can and see how well it works?

--
Chris De Herrera
http://www.cewindows.net

"Jeremy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0c2f01c3a0a3$c87e9c40$(E-Mail Removed)...
> When I first got my tablet PC, my screen displayed my pen
> strokes as I was making them. Now the screen does not
> display the writing until I finish each stroke.
>
> Does anyone know how to change a setting so the computer
> will display my writing as I am writing rather than after
> the completion of each stroke?

vszeligo@wsmoslaw.com

Jeremy:
I've got to agree with Chris - its not a symptom of your
tablet getting old; its caused by the lack of horse power
in many of the tablet products.

I've noticed a difference in how fast different software
will display ink. Corel's Garfigo is slow, but Journal
and Tablet Input work file, unless there's too much
running in the background.

Vince

running in the

6800GT had a stroke? Carl Nvidia 0 02-27-2007 04:40 PM
Re. [OT] -- Voice for Stroke Victims no-top@post Embedded 0 02-06-2007 04:58 AM
[OT] -- Voice for Stroke Victims Tim Wescott Embedded 29 02-01-2007 12:38 AM
"shift-R click" with a pen stroke (ie without a keyboard) Craig Tablet PC 4 05-08-2004 11:31 AM
erasing the entire thickness of the stroke Nitin Jain Tablet PC 1 10-28-2003 03:32 PM