Motherboard Forums


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes

People still talking MHZ

 
 
Courseyauto
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-11-2003, 03:57 PM

It's stock, right? My 5.0 is stock.

"Anonymous" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:m4SBb.35739$(E-Mail Removed). com...
> I have a 3.8L V6 that will give your 5.0 a run for its money (or

pink slip
> perhaps?)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yea but your V 6 is a turbo.........................................
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Anonymous
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-12-2003, 12:41 AM
yes its a stock 87 gnx except for the exhaust. #190 with 12000 original
miles.
almost landed a 90 cobra 5.0 last week but the miles were a little high.
shoulda got it anyway.

"BF" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3S%Bb.12460$(E-Mail Removed) t...
> It's stock, right? My 5.0 is stock.
>
> "Anonymous" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:m4SBb.35739$(E-Mail Removed). com...
> > I have a 3.8L V6 that will give your 5.0 a run for its money (or

> pink slip
> > perhaps?)
> >

>
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Hippy Paul
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-12-2003, 08:00 PM
so what's that in mhz?


"Anonymous" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:U88Cb.5215$(E-Mail Removed) m...
> yes its a stock 87 gnx except for the exhaust. #190 with 12000 original
> miles.
> almost landed a 90 cobra 5.0 last week but the miles were a little high.
> shoulda got it anyway.
>
> "BF" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:3S%Bb.12460$(E-Mail Removed) t...
> > It's stock, right? My 5.0 is stock.
> >
> > "Anonymous" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:m4SBb.35739$(E-Mail Removed). com...
> > > I have a 3.8L V6 that will give your 5.0 a run for its money (or

> > pink slip
> > > perhaps?)
> > >

> >
> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Roy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-12-2003, 09:27 PM
Perhaps chips should be measured in FLOPS or some other kind of operations
per second.
Or if cost is a concern, then maybe FLOPS per dollar (or pound or yen or
euro or whatever you want)



"BF" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:XUoBb.11418$(E-Mail Removed) t...
> I still hear people talking about Intel (MHZ) and
> AMD (+) ratings. The bottom line is AMD processors
> run faster (get more work done) at a given MHZ
> than Intel and that is a advantage.



 
Reply With Quote
 
Anonymous
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-13-2003, 03:01 AM
lol well, i'm guessin 4.77?

"Hippy Paul" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:brd6ou$neu$(E-Mail Removed)...
> so what's that in mhz?
>
>
> "Anonymous" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:U88Cb.5215$(E-Mail Removed) m...
> > yes its a stock 87 gnx except for the exhaust. #190 with 12000 original
> > miles.
> > almost landed a 90 cobra 5.0 last week but the miles were a little high.
> > shoulda got it anyway.
> >
> > "BF" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:3S%Bb.12460$(E-Mail Removed) t...
> > > It's stock, right? My 5.0 is stock.
> > >
> > > "Anonymous" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:m4SBb.35739$(E-Mail Removed). com...
> > > > I have a 3.8L V6 that will give your 5.0 a run for its money (or
> > > pink slip
> > > > perhaps?)
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > >

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
talking to CTK 571 synthesizer Allan Adler PC Hardware 48 12-04-2007 09:06 AM
OT: Holiday Shopping Idea .. Marguerite Penn Talking Bobblehead Lurking Rat in 'Da HoodŽ Abit 13 12-04-2005 08:42 PM
talking to an RFID chip via wire. Adam Kumpf Embedded 6 12-19-2004 01:33 AM
**always interested in talking to folks about hp 2000 F and 2000/access also need early hp 3000! ed sharpe HP 1 08-08-2004 02:58 AM
OT but I think I heard someone talking about this a few weeks ago George Fleagle AMD Overclocking 8 07-06-2004 08:48 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:47 AM.


Welcome!
Welcome to Motherboard Point
 

Advertisment