Ping - Richard Hopkins & TomG

Colon Terminus

You two guys are astonishingly cool! You deserve some kinda
award.

Just a note to let you guys know that you're really appreciated
within this community for the ongoing service you provide.

We luv yas (sniff, sniff ... ).

Jerry Polyak

Hence the free one day pass to my flock...

"Colon Terminus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:kWekb.6306903$(E-Mail Removed)...

> You two guys are astonishingly cool! You deserve some kinda
> award.
>
> Just a note to let you guys know that you're really appreciated
> within this community for the ongoing service you provide.
>
> We luv yas (sniff, sniff ... ).

TomG

well, thanks so much for the sentiment. it's a pleasure!

--

Thomas Geery
Network+ certified

ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
over 117,000 FTP users served!
^^^^^^^

"Colon Terminus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:kWekb.6306903$(E-Mail Removed)...

> You two guys are astonishingly cool! You deserve some kinda
> award.
>
> Just a note to let you guys know that you're really appreciated
> within this community for the ongoing service you provide.
>
> We luv yas (sniff, sniff ... ).

TomG

OH BOY!! Gonna make my man Homie look like a slacker!

--

Thomas Geery
Network+ certified

ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
over 117,000 FTP users served!
^^^^^^^

"Jerry Polyak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:N0fkb.1582$(E-Mail Removed) t...
> Hence the free one day pass to my flock...
>

> "Colon Terminus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:kWekb.6306903$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > You two guys are astonishingly cool! You deserve some kinda
> > award.
> >
> > Just a note to let you guys know that you're really appreciated
> > within this community for the ongoing service you provide.
> >
> > We luv yas (sniff, sniff ... ).

Marcus

I second that, not seen Richard about for a while anyone what he's up to ??.

Marcus

"Colon Terminus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:kWekb.6306903$(E-Mail Removed)...

> You two guys are astonishingly cool! You deserve some kinda
> award.
>
> Just a note to let you guys know that you're really appreciated
> within this community for the ongoing service you provide.
>
> We luv yas (sniff, sniff ... ).

Richard Hopkins

"Colon Terminus" wrote in message...
> You two guys are astonishingly cool! You deserve some kinda
> award.

I'm sure we'd both settle for being paid/sponsored by Abit! ;-)

> Just a note to let you guys know that you're really appreciated
> within this community for the ongoing service you provide.

Whoa, what have I done to deserve this? Can understand the praise for Tom,
but I've hardly been here the last few months. Has an imposter been posting
as me in my absence???

> We luv yas (sniff, sniff ... ).

Hmmm, I'm wishing you were female, and Tom's probably wishing you had a
woolly coat...

BTW, change of career been grabbing loads of my time Marcus, but I still
peek in here every now and again. Still alter the odd BIOS too. :-)
--

Richard Hopkins
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

Out with the old & in with the new at www.dabsxchange.com

Colin Smith

Only sheep can suck harder.

"Colon Terminus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:kWekb.6306903$(E-Mail Removed)...

> You two guys are astonishingly cool! You deserve some kinda
> award.
>
> Just a note to let you guys know that you're really appreciated
> within this community for the ongoing service you provide.
>
> We luv yas (sniff, sniff ... ).

TomG

he's back hanging around here the last few weeks... sometimes the work
world takes us away for a bit...

--

Thomas Geery
Network+ certified

ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
over 117,000 FTP users served!
^^^^^^^

"Marcus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f91c44c$0$262$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> I second that, not seen Richard about for a while anyone what he's up to

??.

> Marcus
>
> "Colon Terminus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:kWekb.6306903$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > You two guys are astonishingly cool! You deserve some kinda
> > award.
> >
> > Just a note to let you guys know that you're really appreciated
> > within this community for the ongoing service you provide.
> >
> > We luv yas (sniff, sniff ... ).

TomG

can they "suck a golf ball through a garden hose?"

--

Thomas Geery
Network+ certified

ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
over 117,000 FTP users served!
^^^^^^^

"Colin Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bmttmg$sri$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Only sheep can suck harder.
>
> "Colon Terminus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:kWekb.6306903$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > You two guys are astonishingly cool! You deserve some kinda
> > award.
> >
> > Just a note to let you guys know that you're really appreciated
> > within this community for the ongoing service you provide.
> >
> > We luv yas (sniff, sniff ... ).

Jef Norton

Aw c'mon Tom. Nobody, not human nor animal, can compete with your missus!

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/jefn/missus.jpg

You outta know! ;-)

Jef

"TomG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| can they "suck a golf ball through a garden hose?"
|
| --
|
| Thomas Geery
| Network+ certified
|
| ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
| ftp://68.98.180.8 Abit Mirror <----- Cable modem IP
| This IP is dynamic so it *could* change!...
| over 117,000 FTP users served!
| ^^^^^^^
|

| "Colin Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| news:bmttmg$sri$(E-Mail Removed)...
| > Only sheep can suck harder.
| >
| > "Colon Terminus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| > news:kWekb.6306903$(E-Mail Removed)...
| > >
| > > You two guys are astonishingly cool! You deserve some kinda
| > > award.
| > >
| > > Just a note to let you guys know that you're really appreciated
| > > within this community for the ongoing service you provide.
| > >
| > > We luv yas (sniff, sniff ... ).

Richard Hopkins -- please see inside richard, thanks Use the MSD utility to create your RAID 1 array Bob Smith Abit 2 01-07-2007 06:29 PM
Ping Richard Hopkins TomG Abit 5 11-19-2005 12:42 PM
Calling Richard Hopkins. Fred Bloggs Abit 14 12-13-2004 03:58 AM
ATTN: Richard Hopkins Kj Abit 1 11-27-2004 07:13 PM
PING: Richard Hopkins et. al., Re: Enabling ICH5R SATA RAID on IC7-G Kurt Abit 3 04-19-2004 01:29 PM