Plastic Drive Bay Panel Covers

Andrew

I'm looking for the front plastic covers on a Dell Dimension XPS D
tower including:

-5 1/4" Panel and
-3 1/2" panel

Is anyone in the Toronto/Scarborough/Oakville area willing to part
with these little plastic pieces?

-Andrew

Yeff

On 17 Oct 2003 19:26:26 -0700, Andrew wrote:

> I'm looking for the front plastic covers on a Dell Dimension XPS D
> tower including:
>
> -5 1/4" Panel and
> -3 1/2" panel
>
> Is anyone in the Toronto/Scarborough/Oakville area willing to part
> with these little plastic pieces?

Try calling Dell. That's how I got a replacement bezel when I removed my
zip drive.

-Jeff B.
yeff at erols dot com

joe_tide

Andrew,

I have what I think is a 5 1/4" cover. You are welcome to it. This one is
plastic, but has a metal clip attached to it on the back also. I'm pretty
sure it came from my XPS D.

Anything else you need? I also have a motherboard with 233 processor. It has
a memory module in it too, but I forget how much memory it is.

If you want it, email me at (E-Mail Removed) with a shipping address. I
don't live in the Toronto/Scarborough/Oakville area, but I will ship it to
you.

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I'm looking for the front plastic covers on a Dell Dimension XPS D
> tower including:
>
> -5 1/4" Panel and
> -3 1/2" panel
>
> Is anyone in the Toronto/Scarborough/Oakville area willing to part
> with these little plastic pieces?
>

> -Andrew

S.Lewis

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I'm looking for the front plastic covers on a Dell Dimension XPS D
> tower including:
>
> -5 1/4" Panel and
> -3 1/2" panel
>
> Is anyone in the Toronto/Scarborough/Oakville area willing to part
> with these little plastic pieces?
>

> -Andrew

Those are common enough. I'd look on ebay for a parts system or do a google
search for used PC sellers (websites) who might have various used
parts/bezels around.

Good luck

Stew

Lester Horwinkle

Or, if you want exact matches, why not buy 'em from Dell?

news:xHmlb.20326$(E-Mail Removed). ..