Playing games on the laptops Acer aspire 5610 2gig 120

squirrely_39@yahoo.com

I have a acer and just upgrades the memory from a 1gig to a 2 gig so
that i could play the only 2 games i have which nietheer one will on
this..I have FEAR and DIABLO2 ,is anybody else having problems playing
these,I have the windows vista homepremium,ans was told by 2 people
that they should both play on this,but will not..Any help figureing
this out would be great,,thank you...

HH

Most likely it is the graphics chip in the notebook. Check with the software
maker and see if the video controller in the Acer supports the game. You
have the Intel 945GM graphics chip.

HH

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>I have a acer and just upgrades the memory from a 1gig to a 2 gig so
> that i could play the only 2 games i have which nietheer one will on
> this..I have FEAR and DIABLO2 ,is anybody else having problems playing
> these,I have the windows vista homepremium,ans was told by 2 people
> that they should both play on this,but will not..Any help figureing
> this out would be great,,thank you...

Acer Aspire 5610 - Problem with taking it apart FuzzyBare Acer 0 04-22-2008 04:34 AM
Acer Asipre 5610 - Can't max RAM liquefy Acer 3 01-18-2008 01:28 PM
Aspire 5610 Budgie Acer 3 07-11-2007 05:41 PM
Acer Aspire 5610 eNET Manager memory problem James Truelove Acer 9 04-23-2007 05:27 PM
Difference between SI-120 and XP-120, thermalright. bucky AMD Overclocking 0 02-05-2006 09:33 AM