Please Help With Bios Settings, Video Card!

Tyler

I have an Intel D845GVFN motherboard which has onboard everything, 2 DIMM
slots and 3 PCI slots. I want to optimise this mother board. I will put in
1 Gig ram (I have 256 now). Should I get a 256 Meg PCI video card to play
games, or is this a waste of money? The max I can set my video settings in
BIOS is 256 megs ABP aperture and 8 megs frame buffer. Should I do this? It
came for Intel 64 megs ABP aperture and 1 meg frame buffer under the bios.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Tyler