Power consumption optimization on portable devices

ssg97@hotmail.com

Hello.

I am pretty new in power consumption area and I am assigned to optimize
power consumption on s/w and some h/w side for cell phone product. Can
somebody expert in power consumption optimization here advise me as
details as possible?

Any good info on web, any good book, or even anything I need to read or
study that can help?

Thanks!

Joe Random

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I am pretty new in power consumption area and I am assigned to optimize
> power consumption on s/w and some h/w side for cell phone product. Can
> somebody expert in power consumption optimization here advise me as
> details as possible?

Probably ask your fellow Broadcom employee?