Presario X1000 Notebooks!

Kumma Kumma Kumma Ka-Melian, U Cum & Go...

Why in the hell did Compaq put audio ports in the FRONT of the damn
notebook? This has to be the stupidest thing they have ever done.

HH

MOST audio ports on MOST notebooks are on the SIDE, not the FRONT, so I
guess ALL notebook makers are stupid.
HH

"Kumma Kumma Kumma Ka-Melian, U Cum & Go..." <Why?> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why in the hell did Compaq put audio ports in the FRONT of the damn
> notebook? This has to be the stupidest thing they have ever done.

Kumma Kumma Kumma Ka-Melian, U Cum & Go...

Dude that didn't even make any sense!

"HH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Vsamb.3808$(E-Mail Removed)...
> MOST audio ports on MOST notebooks are on the SIDE, not the FRONT, so I
> guess ALL notebook makers are stupid.
> HH
>
> "Kumma Kumma Kumma Ka-Melian, U Cum & Go..." <Why?> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Why in the hell did Compaq put audio ports in the FRONT of the damn
> > notebook? This has to be the stupidest thing they have ever done.

HH

OOPS. My mistake....................Nevermind.
HH
"HH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Vsamb.3808$(E-Mail Removed)...
> MOST audio ports on MOST notebooks are on the SIDE, not the FRONT, so I
> guess ALL notebook makers are stupid.
> HH
>
> "Kumma Kumma Kumma Ka-Melian, U Cum & Go..." <Why?> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Why in the hell did Compaq put audio ports in the FRONT of the damn
> > notebook? This has to be the stupidest thing they have ever done.

Henry

"Kumma Kumma Kumma Ka-Melian, U Cum & Go..." <Why?> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why in the hell did Compaq put audio ports in the FRONT of the damn
> notebook? This has to be the stupidest thing they have ever done.

Ya, it would have made more sense to put one of the three usb ports in the
front, and the audio ports at the back, beside the s-video port. Hey, but
what do we know!

Henry

Herminio2025

Remenber that laptops are designed to be computers to travel with, wich means
that the person that buys it won't have devices conected to it for a long
period of time. Therefore, It seems that the people that designed the computer,
thougth that if someone is constantly connecting/disconnecting external
speakers, it would be useful to have it accesible (in front of him). Anyway, if
that is not the case, the person should notice it at the store before buying
it (if he takes a look at the computer before buying it).

Henry

"Herminio2025" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Remenber that laptops are designed to be computers to travel with, wich

means
> that the person that buys it won't have devices conected to it for a long
> period of time. Therefore, It seems that the people that designed the

computer,
> thougth that if someone is constantly connecting/disconnecting external
> speakers, it would be useful to have it accesible (in front of him).

Anyway, if
> that is not the case, the person should notice it at the store before

buying
> it (if he takes a look at the computer before buying it).

I think you'll find that portability was the main reason for notebooks
several years ago. Now, many people are buying them as replacement
computers for their home. If notebook makers cannot see this, they are
missing out on a lot of sales.

Henry