Printer spooler error---Please help

mesmereyzing

I keep getting numerous printer spooler errors after trying to print.
have windows xp operating system. I did the misconfig to increase m
speed at startup and may have done something wrong. Can someone hel
please? I have tried all of the help and support options and they hav
only gotten me to more error messages. I don't know what else to do.
TIA

--
mesmereyzin
mesmereyzing's Profile: http://www.futurehardware.in/member.php?userid=44

Future Hardware - http://www.futurehardware.i

- Bobb -

"mesmereyzing" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> I keep getting numerous printer spooler errors after trying to print.
> have windows xp operating system. I did the misconfig to increase my
> speed at startup and may have done something wrong. Can someone help
> please? I have tried all of the help and support options and they
> have
> only gotten me to more error messages. I don't know what else to do.
> TIA.

1. Did this printer ever work on this pc?
2. Any printer ever work ?
3. What model ( Hp deskjet etc) ? Did you load any specific software
for it ( like the HP deskjet 710 CD )
4. LPT port , USB etc ?
5. "I did the misconfig to increase my speed at startup and may have
done something wrong".
The details of what you did - specifics. Was it ok before that ?

with more info maybe we can help.