printing outlook messages which have tablet "ink" in them.

Harry Feit

I downloaded the extensions to OfficeXp that allow me to
add hand written notes to eMail in outlook.
The recipient of the note is not on a tablet, can read the
message, but when he prints the message, nothing shows up
where the "ink" should be. It works just fine with my
tablet....
Is there some extension that I should have him download to
enable it to print?