Pro 2A capacitor values

runderwo@mail.win.org

What are the original capacitor values for a Pro2A for the CPU power
supply caps and the north bridge caps (basically, all the big ones)?

ALPI

(E-Mail Removed) a exprimé avec précision :
> What are the original capacitor values for a Pro2A for the CPU power
> supply caps and the north bridge caps (basically, all the big ones)?

What do you mean with Pro2A ? K7T Pro2A ?
On mine K7T Pro2A : 4700 microf 6,3 V and 3300 microf 10 V (3EA in line
on the border next to the ZIF). The 3300 microf caps seems to be the
original ones. I think the other are not.

Site : http://www.mesnews.net

runderwo@mail.win.org

On Mar 18, 2:35 pm, ALPI <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) a exprimé avec précision :
>
> > What are the original capacitor values for a Pro2A for the CPU power
> > supply caps and the north bridge caps (basically, all the big ones)?

> What do you mean with Pro2A ? K7T Pro2A ?
> On mine K7T Pro2A : 4700 microf 6,3 V and 3300 microf 10 V (3EA in line
> on the border next to the ZIF). The 3300 microf caps seems to be the
> original ones. I think the other are not.

Yeah, it's K7T Pro2A. The board is unstable although the capacitors
have been replaced, so I wanted to make sure the correct value was
used. Is your board stable with those values?

ALPI

(E-Mail Removed) a couché sur son écran :
> On Mar 18, 2:35 pm, ALPI <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) a exprimé avec précision :
>>
>>> What are the original capacitor values for a Pro2A for the CPU power
>>> supply caps and the north bridge caps (basically, all the big ones)?

>> What do you mean with Pro2A ? K7T Pro2A ?
>> On mine K7T Pro2A : 4700 microf 6,3 V and 3300 microf 10 V (3EA in line
>> on the border next to the ZIF). The 3300 microf caps seems to be the
>> original ones. I think the other are not.

> Yeah, it's K7T Pro2A. The board is unstable although the capacitors
> have been replaced, so I wanted to make sure the correct value was
> used. Is your board stable with those values?

Yes the board is stable.
With kind regards

Site : http://www.mesnews.net