Problem with Asus A7N8X2.0

bigdaddy

Hi all. I bought this Mobo 2nd hand, with AMD 2400, installed XP.
Every thing working fine except the network port. Although I have
downloaded the Drivers from Asus site, installed and every thing,
still no joy. When I connect cable modem, it does not detect the
connection. In the Network Control Panel of XP, it says it is nVidia
nForce MCP Network Adaptor. I could not find this driver on the Asus
site. They have a driver for 3Com.

Can any one help, please !

Peter van der Goes

"bigdaddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all. I bought this Mobo 2nd hand, with AMD 2400, installed XP.
> Every thing working fine except the network port. Although I have
> downloaded the Drivers from Asus site, installed and every thing,
> still no joy. When I connect cable modem, it does not detect the
> connection. In the Network Control Panel of XP, it says it is nVidia
> nForce MCP Network Adaptor. I could not find this driver on the Asus
> site. They have a driver for 3Com.
>
> Can any one help, please !

Try the NVIDIA site. They should have NForce2 drivers and drivers for
devices driven by that chipset.